Brian O’Brien is a chartered accountant in Dublin with twenty five years experience of working for Irish and multinational companies.
He is primarily interested in working as accountant for small companies to help them focus on growing their business in the areas of:
- revenue returns
- book keeping
- company secretarial
Previous experience includes:
Chief Financial Officer – Recommender X, Dublin
RecommenderX is Ireland’s leading data analytics artificial intelligence award wining company helping businesses increase performance and profitability through their self-service data analytics and artificial intelligence platforms.
- Park Rite, Ireland’s largest parking company, Dublin
- Chief Accountant for four European countries by Cisco computers systems, employed by Accenture Consultancy
- Group Reporting Accountant, for SISK, an international construction company, Dublin
- Financial Reporting Manager, MetLife, an international insurance company, Dublin
- Finance and planning team, IBM, an international computer company, Dublin